Managing IP, in association with Gowling WLG, is launching a major project looking at the role of IP in the developing field of autonomous vehicles.
We would like to know what readers think about this subject, and have created a short questionnaire, which you can take here.
The project will include an in-depth report to be published later this year, featuring data, case studies and analysis from industry experts.
The emergence of autonomous vehicles and other technology within the automotive sector raises many questions relating to intellectual property, such as:
· How will new developments be incentivised?
· Which IP rights will be important?
· Which companies will own the valuable IP?
· Is there a role for technical standards, technology transfer or compulsory licensing?
· Are there competition law issues?
· Will open source play a significant role?
· Who should own/control data that is generated?
We would like to know what readers think about some of these questions. The questionnaire only takes five minutes to fill in, and everyone who completes it will be entered into a draw to win a place at a Managing IP event of their choice.
You can also indicate if you would like to take part in a follow-up interview on the topic for inclusion in the final report.
To find out more about this topic, contact Natalie Canter at email@example.com
Thank you for your input!