Managing IP'S Women in IP Network is a platform dedicated to bringing together women intellectual property professionals.
With Managing IP's unparalleled access to leading IP lawyers, in-house counsel, academics and policy makers, we have created this niche community to facilitate the sharing of best practices and relationship building through an online network and events across the globe.
Benefits to joining the Network:
- Invitations to breakfast seminars and cocktail receptions in various locations across the world
- Delegate place at one of our Women's Forums in London, New York, San Jose/Bay area.
- Exclusive membership to our online community
- Access to articles commissioned exclusively for the online platform
- Leadership Series - bi-monthly interviews with senior women executives
- Best Practice Series - bi-monthly articles illustrating innovative initiatives
around women lawyers, including law firm case studies and surveys
around law firm policy and associate satisfaction
- Quarterly live online Q&A sessions with expert panellists (CLE/CPD points)
Are you a private practice/ law firm/ consultancy and do you want to join our exclusive network?
Please contact Jamil to discuss membership benefits:
0044 (0) 207 779 8767
If you're in house counsel and want to join the network for general enquiries please contact:
Anne De Franc
+44 (0) 20 779 8811
If you are already a member log in here: http://womeninip.managingip.com/ or click below